Welcome to reFLEXions Ltd. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of reFLEXions Ltd. website.
reFLEXions Ltd. address is: Zobec 21 Laffan Street H.P. House City of Hamilton HM09, Bermuda
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use reFLEXions Ltd. website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: Client, You and Your refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. The Company, Ourselves, We, Our and Us, refers to our Company. Party, Parties, or Us, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Bermuda.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on reFLEXions Ltd.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from flexiblemindsets.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from flexiblemindsets.com.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from flexiblemindsets.com.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from flexiblemindsets.com.
- Redistribute content from reFLEXions Ltd. (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Fees & Purchases
For any purchase you make on the website, you shall pay reFLEXions Ltd. all applicable fees and taxes. We (or our third-party payment processor) shall authorize your credit card, bank account, or other approved payment facility you provided during the payment process for the full payment of the fees and you hereby consent to the same. All payments will be charged and made in your local currency. The issuer of your credit card may charge you a foreign transaction fee or related charges, which you will be responsible to pay. You are advised to check with your bank and credit card issuer for details.
If you purchase any product or service made available through the reFLEXions Ltd. website, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your purchase including your name, email, payment details and billing address.
- All purchases are non-refundable.
- All clients must have a unique online account associated with a unique email address in order to make a purchase.
- All purchases of services and products are final. No refunds or credits are provided.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- Or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities that arise in contract, tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.